Feb 13, 2012

Why this blog?

Over the last couple of years, I have been thinking about a project that could improve the way Patients, Physicians and the Pharma sector could work together.   In a way, it was all about using IT in a particular - relatively small - ecosystem. More recently I started to realize that most IT enabled business transformations have a number of characteristics in common.  That are the type of topics I want to write about.



With this blog, we want to achieve the following:

  • Share our ideas and opinions and connect with other people who are interested in the potential transformation that IT can bring to business ecosystems.  
  • So, we are inviting you to get into a dialog, through blogs, social media, Skype and Hangouts or whatever channels.
  • We are open to collaborate on this blog with others.  So, if there is an interest, let me know.


Disclaimer:
This blog is reflecting my ideas and opinions only.  I may be right, but I also may be wrong.  More than having the pretension to bring academically researched findings, I am just sharing my opinion based on my experiences, readings and gut-feelings.  My blog posts should not be seen as a position or opinion of the company I am working for, they are just my personal opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment